Satellite
  • Day 201

    Grüß Gott!

    August 12, 2020 in Austria ⋅ ☀️ 19 °C

    Started slow. But early. As we did not have any food stored away, this was going to be a day of spending!!
    So we started of with a nice Austrian breakfast Dutch style.. ;)
    Relaxing start of the day. We booked tickets online for the Festung Hohensalzburg Burcht, were a lift brings you up the mountain were the castle has been build over the more than 1000 years. It's one of the biggest, still remaining castles in Europe... they say....
    Many nice spots and stunning views.
    Also stunning prices for a cup of tea.
    We kept ourselfs to our program, and left around noon, to go down into the city and have lunch.
    As professionals in seeking food, we found a great place with good food. We will not want you to be jealous and spare you the details.
    On with the planning. The "Museum der Moderne".
    Again on a hill. We love panoramas...
    Stroled around the museum, and stayed for almost four hours.
    As we were down to earth, we discovered that we still did not try the MozartKugeln so..
    Quickly bought a few and sat down with a coffee to swallow those things down.
    Now the day was coming to an end, and Nika had seen a nice "Mr Lee, fresh food".. so we closed our tour with a great , and fresh Asian dinner.
    Tomorrow.. (today) we head for München.
    Read more