Satellite
Show on map
  • BEST PLACES TO PARTY IN BANGKOK

    June 7, 2018 in India ⋅ ⛅ 35 °C

    Bangkok is known worldwide for its vibrant and lively party scene. Whether to look for a street party or nightclubs Bangkok has a unique experience on offer for you. Thailand is one of the most popular as well as most vibrant tourist spot in Asia. Bangkok is not only administrative capital of Thailand but also a party capital of the country. Bangkok has so much to offer, its cultural diversity, historical richness, lively markets, large shopping scenes and an array of good restaurants those justify the mouth watering Thai cuisine. Many attractions and interesting sited are also nearby to the city which I preferred to explore via my https://www.car4hires.com/Thailand/Airport/Bang…. Moving back to party scene, Bangkok is home to countless number of party streets, open bars, rooftop bars, swanky clubs with huge dance floors where you can drink and dance till wee hours.

    ONYX
    Located in Royal city Avenue Onyx is Bangkok’s one of the most popular nightclubs. Onyx features Electronic Dance Music have a huge dance floor and guest capacity up to 2000 people. It is largest single-party venue in Bangkok and also hosts many events. You can dance to beats played by some of the most well known Djs here. Venue also hosts the best laser shows in city. You can dance all night as Onyx is known for partying till late night.

    RCA-ROYAL CITY AVENUE
    It is Bangkok’s most popular as well as most vibrant party street famous worldwide. You can enjoy best of Thai and EDM here. You can enjoy the most unique street party scenes here. AS time hits 22 in the night you can see chairs, stools, speakers, loud music and crowd filling the whole street and everyone dancing drinking all around. It id popular among both locals as well as visitors. Whole street is filled with vibrant clubs.

    SING SING THEATRE
    It is a popular bar cum club with most interesting interiors and decors, it falls in top nightclubs of Bangkok. It is a unique combination of bar, nightclub and theatre. Best Djs and artists around the globe performs here making people dance to their beats all night long. It is also regarded as one of the hottest party venue of city. Many concept parties like underwater or carnival also held here.
    Read more