Satellite
  • Day 2

    Day 2 - Moalboal

    December 28, 2019 on the Philippines ⋅ ☀️ 29 °C

    An early start before we headed to the airport to catch a plane to Cebu Island. Not sure how the traffic Manila was going to be, we added an extra hour to the schedule just to be safe.

    A quick coffee from 'the best coffee in Seattle' at the airport and we were off and up in the air. We were lucky enough to meet a lovely couple waiting in line to get a taxi to the bus station and were also on the 3 hour journey to Moalboal. We split a taxi between the four of us and made the hike through the different towns to Moalboal.

    I left Dylan in charge of the accommodation and although I gave him grief about the place we were staying out, turns out it's one of a kind.... Roos Guesthouse. If I were to describe Moalboal, it's a rustic, under developed, coastal town that has an incredible vibe. Tuk tuks and motor bikes are the way to go!!

    We are located 5 min from the main beach of panagasama beach .... Full of of beach front huts, snorkelling and diving. Being on the west coast, sunsets are incredible .... Overlooking the beach!!

    A quick bite for dinner at Venz restobar for dinner and we hit the hay!!
    Read more