Nissan Pathfinder for SaleJuly 16, 2017 in Australia
Nach 4 Monaten, 12943 Kilometern, zwei Mitfahrern, einem teuren Strafzettel, viel Nudeln mit Pesto, zwei Farmen, vielen Nächten auf Raststätten und einer Menge Abenteuern ist es jetzt soweit: Charlie hat einen neuen Besitzer bekommen.
Um genau zu sein einen Franzosen namens Teddy, welcher ihn hoffentlich mindestens so sehr schätzt wie wir es getan haben.
🌴 Selling in Sydney 🌴
As the semester in Germany starts soon, we have to sell our home and reliable off-road companion of the last few months, "Charlie".
We bought her from a dealer and equipped her with a high quality MickeyBlu rooftop tent - you'll always have a good night's sleep on the queen size mattress and be fit for the next day's adventures. The attachable annex comes in handy on rainy days or as a second bedroom if you're traveling with 3 people (as we often did). This car will take you further than a normal Pathfinder with its additional LPG tank, which will even save you lots of money since gas is cheaper than fuel. And Charlie comes with cruise control which will help you avoid a lot of really expensive fines!
- NISSAN Pathfinder R50 with V6 3.3l engine
- Year: 2000
- Rego: SA (like WA, easily renewable online)
- Kms: 287.xxx
- 70l Petrol tank + 50l LPG tank
- 4x4: high / low range
- Transmission: automatic
- Cruise control: very handy for driving long distances
- Air conditioning: hot + cold
- Power steering
- Power windows + power side mirrors
- Trailer hitch
The main features:
- Rooftop tent: high quality "Mickey Blu" tent with queen size mattress, sheets + sleeping bag for cold nights
- Annex: can be used as second bedroom or kitchen in bad weather
- Thule roof racks
The camping equipment:
- Excellent storage system with wooden shelves + pull out storage boxes
- Electric fridge ❄ (no need to buy ice)
- 3 burner stove + gas tank
- Cooking equipment
- Camping table + chairs
- LED camping lamp
- 10 litre water container
- Lonely Planet Guide for Australia
- 2 person dome tent for traveling with a third person
- some more surprises since we can't list everything here
The 4WD equipment & tools:
- Tire deflator / inflator
- Spare tire + jack
- Basic tool set
- Other handy things like bungee cords, duct tape etc.
- Sony Radio with CD, Bluetooth, AUX
- High quality Jensen JRX650 speakers
- New timing belt on 20.06.
- Fully serviced on 20.06.
We always took really good care of the car, had it regularly serviced and kept all the receipts. It provides you with everything you will need during your journey. Now it's your turn to get in and start your big adventure!
P.S.: We speak English and GermanRead more