- We slept really well on the night bus again (so much so we were the last ones on and the bus driver had to shake Serena awake who in turn woke Josh)
- We managed to get the first speed boat to the island and check in straight away at 8:30am
- Caipirinhas on the beach
- Reuniting with our friend and going for dinner and drinks, then out with a couple more people we met
- Chilling on various beaches that were in walking distance
- Hiking across the island through jungle and seeing marmosets, and stopping at beaches and swimming - it felt like paradise!
- A hungover day which we could have done without!
- We both felt quite run down, I think as it was the first time we were relaxing for a while and we had in the back of our minds it was coming to the end of the trip
Food and drinks:
- The start of the caipirinhas! Brazil's cocktail which is made of cachaca, limes, sugar and ice - delicious
- Lots of cheap meals which were mostly meat/fish with rice, chips and beans
- The free breakfasts at the places we stayed were amazingRead more