Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Merzouga Morocco

    January 16, 2016 in Morocco ⋅ ⛅ 2 °C

    www.cameltrekking-excursions.com

    Discover the Desert Dunes of Morocco Erg Chebbi in Merzouga and Chegaga in M’hamid.
    Camel Trek Morocco organizes trips in the Moroccan desert and mountains. We invite you to discover the beauty of southern Morocco and promise you amesmerising experience with good and lasting memories. Riding on a camel, or walking yourself through the Morocco desert, provides you with a grand opportunity to experience silence. The quiet makes you aware of every minor sound; your breathing, the birds, the camel’s feet touching the sand or stones. The skies in the Morocco desert are fabulous, the clear blue sky during the day, the beautiful sunsets and at night a heaven filled with bright stars. When you trek for more than three days you will discover that the Morocco desert has a wide variety landscapes. As time passe, you find yourself living the moment, no longer occupied with the futureor past. You could say : a genuine mindfulness experience !
    Trekking in Desert Morocco
    Camel Trek Marocco is experienced in creating customized trekkings to explore the desert. Whether you are traveling alone and want to travel safely or with a group, we will do our best to meet your needs and interests. We can arrange a variety of activities such as fossil exploration, hiking, visits to nomads, beaking sand bread, visit kasbahs and souks. We organize 4×4 tours in Morocco as well.
    Read more