See u Faroe Islands- its been fabJuly 19, 2019 in Faroe Islands ⋅ ⛅ 11 °C
Few last bits and pieces we have missed
- they grow a lot of rhubarb
-puffins are not designed for flying
- faroe’s has 2 of the most amazing undersea tunnels which cost 4 billion krona
- they r currently building 2 more!
- their walking tracks are not always well marked
- there is fog at least every 30 mins
- very few of the buses and ferries connect
- they don’t print out bus timetables!
-they cook the best lamb in the world but at $100 we decided to wait until we come home
- there are 1000’s of roadside waterfalls
-the population is only 50,000
- they can’t use the sheep wool so they burn it!!!
- we have loved it here and would love to come backRead more