Gunung Cemorolawang

Discover travel destinations of travelers writing a travel journal on FindPenguins.

31 travelers at this place

  • Day47

    Surabaya -> Cemoro Lawang

    February 8, 2020 in Indonesia ⋅ ⛅ 22 °C

    After our planning yesterday we needed to make the plan work! We decided to order a Grab all the way there (3 hours ish) but were a little worried that it might not work, but all went without a hitch!

    Made it to our guesthouse by about 1ish so had some lunch in a lovely little cafe and then headed off towards the crater. There’s two things to walk to at - Bromo itself where you go onto the crater an the viewpoint on another hill (called King Kong hill). The general system is to go to the viewpoint for sunrise and then to the crater just after, but we’d read that the crater is also good in the afternoon so we decided to do that. We also had some tips from a guy at lunch about avoiding the 320,000 entrance fee by taking a back route so we also did this! Great walk and the crater was amazing- being that close to an active volcano was pretty incredible but also a bit scary!

    Walked back to town and then had some chips and a beer before freshening up and having dinner. Bumped into a few people we’d seen before including the Spanish guy from Bajawa and then went to bed very early as we’re up at 3.30 tomorrow!!
    Read more

  • Day21

    Für en tüüfe, gsunde Schlaf

    September 23, 2018 in Indonesia ⋅ ⛅ 26 °C

    Ein letztes Mal ausschlafen in Surabaya. Nach dem Frühstück etwas Sport (man will ja nicht komplett aus der Form kommen) und dann gemütlich alles zusammen packen um noch irgendwo einen Kaffee abzugreifen und dann heisst es "Tschüss Surabaya"

    Bei gefühlten 30 Grad steigen wir zu Samsul (von Ijen Twin Tour) ins klimatisierte Auto ein. Bis Dienstag Morgen ist er unser Guide für die Touren auf den Bromo und zum Ijen. Der Empfang war riesig: genügend Wasser und sogar etwas zu Essen warten im Auto. Mit Samsul hatten wir seit ca 3 Tagen immer mal wieder Kontakt per Whatsapp, um alles für die Reise zu klären. Der Eindruck der dabei entstand täuschte nicht, er ist ein fröhlicher, informiert, lockerer Mensch der uns sofort sympathisch ist.

    Die Fahrt ins Dorf direkt vor den Bromo dauert etwa 3 Stunden und führt im letzten Teil ein Tal hinauf, auf Strassen die wir nicht selbst befahren möchten. Immer höher schraubem wir uns die Kurven hoch bis wir auf gut 2200 m.ü.M unser Homestay erreichen.

    Als wir aussteigen wird uns sofort klar, dass wir in der Höhe sind. Die dünne Luft wäre ja noch das geringste, aber der Temperatur sturz auf 14 Grad (in der Sonne) erwischt uns in den kurzen Hosen und dem FlipFlops doch etwas härter ⛄️.

    Also noch schnell das Briefing für den nächsten Tag und ab ins Zimmer um sich mit anderen Kleidern und den tollen Plüschdecken aufzuwärmen.
    Trotz der Kühle freut sich besonders Stephan: 14 Grad, endlich mal wieder schön in die Decke eingewickelt schlafen, das wird toll (bis zum aufstehen 😝)

    Das behagliche Bett verlassen wir nur noch für einen kurzen Abstecher ins Dorf zu einer leckeren, wärmenden Nudelsuppe.

    Jetzt, kurz nach 19.00 liegen wir wieder im Bett und versuchen langsam Schlaf zu finden, schliesslich ist morgen um 03.30 Treffpunkt 😱
    Read more

  • Day17

    Cemoro Lawang, Java

    October 9, 2014 in Indonesia ⋅ ☀️ 35 °C

    We successfully left Bali behind and arrived on Java today (time difference is only 5 hours now). We hopped on a minibus, rode on the slowest ferry ever built between the two islands and roughly 11 hours and a couple of scares due to interesting maneuvers in traffic later we arrived here. Now we'll try to get a couple of hours of sleep, before climbing Mount Bromo. The picture shows the first glimpse of Java we got - in style with a couple of volcanoes.

    In unrelated news, we achieved a first milestone. We did not overpay for a taxi ride. We respectfully declined a gentleman's offer to drive us from the airport to our hotel for the outrageous amount of FIVE Euros. We then walked blindly along the road for a while to find a taxi with a meter and thus paid only half!
    Read more

  • Day12

    Mt Bromo

    June 25, 2018 in Indonesia ⋅ 🌧 15 °C

    48 hours on the bus and ferries 😩😩😓 I got pretty sick due to a ridiculously high A/C and also suffered from a sunburn on my whole back... In between we rode for about two hours on top of a mini bus and all the kids (also some adults) were waving and cheering at us. I suppose that usually the Westerners are not going on top 😁 We made another stop in Denpasar to get our big luggage back before moving on in direction of Java. At 6 in the morning we finally arrived in Probolinggo from where the mini buses departed to Mt Bromo. They told us that it may take a while until the bus is completely full but we thought that they were just trying to scam us... Unfortunately we waited for 4 hours with just four more people showing up so we decided to pay more to go straight away! Blood suckers!!! But the driver also suggested a homestay which was nice, clean and cheaper than other options...
    After a badly needed shower and a bit of rest we went out to see Mt Bromo even though it was raining and foggy. It was quite a spectacular sight being right on the rim of the crater and seeing the smoke coming out so close. There we also met the other two couples again that shared the bus with us, they are a really nice company and we enjoyed the late afternoon together.
    At 8 we went to sleep because we got up at 3 in the morning to hike about 6 kilometers along a ridge line to get to a viewpoint to watch the sunrise. I was still a bit weak from being sick so the hike wasn't as easy as I thought it would be... Anyways we made it up there in time to see the sunrise! But it was a little bit cloudy so it wasn't as spectacular as Uluru with the sunray slowly enlightening the whole structure. But still worth it!! :) We treated ourselves with a all-you-eat breakfast buffet 🤩
    Read more

  • Day19

    Banyuwangi to Cemoro Lawang

    June 25, 2018 in Indonesia ⋅ ⛅ 20 °C

    As we had our tickets booked we felt a lot more relaxed. We woke up showered with more than enough time to grab breakfast and our lovely homestay host made us banana fritters. To be honest we were even more thankful as it was absolutely pouring down with rain so saved us getting soaked. We then tried to grab a grabcar to no avail and ended up jumping on grab bikes and hoping we both arrive at the station! We did and with plenty of time to spare for the train from Banyuwangi to Probolinggo. The train was pretty smooth and I was able to get a bit of kip which was great. Next adventure somehow getting from Probolinggo Station to Cemoro Law ang where we will stay before climbing Mount Bromo. We stepped out the station instantly saw the angkot (cheap public transport in Indonesia like VW campers) so headed straight for it and away from the taxi scammers. Initially they were trying their luck but then realised it wouldn't work and ended up being super helpful.

    Now a bit about angkots also known as bemos. Angkots as mentioned is the public transport that can be found everywhere in Indonesia but without being a local it's really difficult to know when and how to catch them. They usually have a specific coloured van for the area that you are in and the driver will take you to any destination once he has received the full cost he says. So for example if we want to go to Cemoro Lawang by angkot it costs 550,000 Rp for the whole van so if 2 people want to go on their own and are wiling to cover the cost then fine otherwise the angkot with wait until it is full and/ or receives the full amount. Sometimes you could be waiting 10 minutes for others to come, sometimes it could take hours! The drivers happily wait the whole day if they need to get the full amount.

    This angkot driver was super honest and said we needed to get an angkot from the main bus terminal but he would take us. He actually did one better and took us straight to a random guy who said he could take us in their bus all the way to Cemoro Lawang for 40,000 Rp. Well as the min cost of the angkot was only 5,000 less we happily got off and got a ride with him instead. While waiting he also advised us on where we should go next and he said he would take us on the 27th to Surakarta for cheap too so we happily agreed. Ah it's nice when a local just gives you tips and sorts stuff as now we don't need to plan for a while! We got a quick Nasi Ayam takeaway and then jumped on the bus. Ah I miss these rickety, pretty sure they aren't road safe, definitely don't have a big enough power to get up hill buses, stops every 20 minutes to pick up or drop off deliveries and this one even had a lovely 1970s paisley designed carpet covered seats haha oh the luxury 😂 It wasn't the most comfortable journey but it was definitely worth the price 😊

    When we arrived it was super foggy and we still needed a place to stay. Fortunately we did a bit of a Google before looking and had a couple in mind, went to the first one and was able to book for our 2 nights and save 100,000Rp off the price.

    We then headed straight out for dinner and met a lovely couple from Canberra, Australia and ended up chatting with them all evening and then had an early night before our 3am wakeup again.
    Read more

  • Day8

    Kalt, kälter, Bromo ...

    February 12, 2017 in Indonesia ⋅ 🌙 15 °C

    5:00Uhr in Yogyakarta zwei Backpacker Mädels machen sich bereit für einen eigentlich "entspannten" Tag. Haha. Leider Gottes nicht heute.

    Pünktlich 6:00Uhr standen wir vorm Essensbereich, denn ab 6:00Uhr sollte man ja in den Genuss des Frühstücks kommen und um 6:45Uhr fährt ja unser Zug nach Surabaya. Tja leider wie in Indonesien typisch nicht pünktlich. Wir also rein und zum Glück konnten wir dann auch essen. Voller Euphorie nahm ich natürlich wieder ein paar Sachen die ich nicht definieren konnte. Lotti lern doch endlich mal, dass das in Indonesien meistens schief geht. So auch heute Morgen wieder. Tja nur weil es aussieht wie Hühnchen muss es kein Hühnchen sein. Nein. Ich liege gerade im Bett und allein der Gedanke an dieses Zeug heute Morgen .... bäh ... verzieht sich alles bei mir. Nie wieder. Keine Ahnung was es war. Aus Fehlern lernt man oder Lottis auch nicht.

    Da das auschecken etc alles etwas länger gedauert hat, sind wir beide wie zwei Irre durch Yogyakarta gerannt, natürlich vollbeladen mit unseren Backpacks. Und genau 3min bevor der Zug losfuhr, waren wir drin. Gott sei Dank. Völlig außer Atem stiegen wir also in einen mal wieder arschkalten Zug ein. Ist ja nicht so, dass wir ganze 4h 45min Zug fahren müssen. Mal wieder Zeit zu beten, dass wir nicht krank werden.

    In Surabaya angekommen hätten wir eigentlich ca. 2h warten müssen, dann einen nächsten Zug nehmen, wieder 3h fahren, dann Taxi, dann Bus und dann hoffen, dass wir ankommen. Da wir aber so erfroren waren und keine Lust auf diese Hetzerei hatten, dachten wir, dass wir mit einem Taxi Fahrer einen guten Deal machen. Wie sich später herausstellte, leider nein. Wir sind quasi in eine Falle getappt. Es gibt also nicht nur gute Indonesier. Rot Markieren und MERKEN ! Bei mir gingen quasi schon alle Alarmglocken an als ein Local zu uns sagte "Be careful". Okay. Na ja die erste Stunde war mein Puls auch auf 300 da ich die Situation nicht einschätzen konnte. Danach ging es... bis wir nach ca. 3h Fahrt in Probolinggo hielten. In strömenden Regen. Das Wasser stand quasi 5 bis 10cm hoch. Tja auf einmal hieß es, raus aus dem Taxi und wir müssten mit einem Van weiterfahren. Plötzlich standen auch noch 3 andere Indonesier um uns herum und Leute ich sage euch, so sehr Angst um mein Leben hatte ich noch nie. Aber da Steffi in solchen Situationen nicht auf den Mund gefallen ist, ging es dann plötzlich doch weiter. Ca. 45min vor unserem Hotel sollten wir wieder was bezahlen, aber ganz ehrlich für was? Steffi hat dann wieder alles geklärt und ich wäre heute ein zweites mal gestorben. Ich sah uns schon im Straßengraben liegen mit einem Messer im Rücken. Weiter ging es also und wir wurden tatsächlich bis vor die Haustür gebracht. Immerhin was... haben ja auch mehr als das 3fache gezahlt... naja... in Euro zum Glück nur 5€ mehr. Aber trotzdem. Solche Schweine!

    Die Fahrt gab einem übrigens auch nochmal einen zusätzlichen Adrenalin Kick. Wer schon mal in den Harz gefahren ist und dachte, OH Mein Gott, wie schlimm... der sollte mal die "Straße" hoch nach Cemoro Lawang fahren. 2 -3mal dachte ich, okay Mama und Papa das wars dann mit mir. Aber siehe da ich liege im Bett und lebe. Mal sehen ob wir morgen heil runterkommen.

    Tja im "Homestay" angekommen etwas Ernüchterung, aber nun gut was soll man bei über 2.000 Höhenmeter erwarten. Dafür macht die Aussicht und die Landschaft alles wieder gut und ich habe endlich mein Abenteuer bekommen. So geil.

    Zum Abendessen gab es das beste Mie Goreng meines Lebens und das für 15.000IDR (1€). Obermegaaffengeil! Gegessen haben wir übrigens im „Warung Pondok Tengger“, falls einer von euch auch mal da oben sein sollte, kann ich nur empfehlen!

    Vorhin klopfte dann noch ein netter Chinese an der Tür, hinzu gesellte sich ein Australier und 2 andere boys kamen auch noch hinzu. Alles nette Typen und wir werden dann morgen früh um 5Uhr gemeinsam zum Bromo gehen und den "Sonnenaufgang" (wird es wahrscheinlich nicht geben, regnet die ganze Zeit) uns anschauen und danach runter zum Krater gehen. Wird mega werden.

    Danach geht es wieder nach Probolinggo (diesmal günstiger), dann weiter nach Banyuwangi mit dem Zug, dann Bus und um 00:30 ist die Nacht zu Ende, da das nächste Highlight auf uns wartet. Der nächste Vulkan "Ijen" und die heißersehnte 6h Bluefire Tour. Das wird unglaublich, unglaublich anstrengend…

    So das wars, denn morgen klingelt der Wecker auch schon wieder um 4:30...

    7548km (5,4km)

    P.s.: Hier oben ist es arschkalt... Bestimmt nur 5Grad und dazu noch nass ... Wird Zeit das wir bald nach Bali kommen.
    Read more

  • Day13

    Auf den Vulkan

    May 12, 2015 in Indonesia ⋅ ☀️ 16 °C

    Nach fast zwei Tagen unterwegs sind wir heute am Mont Bromo, einem Vulkam im Osten Javas angekommen. Auf knapp 2500 Höhe fanden wir hier eine willkommende Abkühlung zur schwülen Hitze der letzten Tage.

    Durch ein grosses Tal ging es den steilen Vulkan hinauf um oben angekommen einen tollen Blick über eine Mondlandschaft und in der Krater des Vulkans zu werfen.

    Der Aufsteigende Schwefel war allerdings dann doch etwas unangenehm in der Nase...

    Morgen endent die Nacht gegen 3 uhr. Dann wandern wir auf einen Aussichtspunkt um dort den Sonnenaufgang zu bewundern...
    Read more

  • Day187

    Vulkan Bromo

    October 27, 2019 in Indonesia ⋅ ⛅ 14 °C

    Nach einem nächtlichen Zwischenstopp in Kuta, Bali geht es am Samstagmorgen los nach Java, eine weitere indonesische Insel. Unser Ziel auf dieser Insel ist der aktive Vulkan Bromo.
    Nach einer laaangen Reise kommen wir im Dunkeln im Dorf Chewang Lawag, das direkt am Fuße des Vulkans liegt, an. Die Indonesier wissen genau, wie sie Touristen das Geld aus der Tasche ziehen können- um im Dorf übernachten zu können muss man Eintritt bezahlen. Ganz schön bescheuert... aber was soll man machen?
    In der Unterkunft angekommen gehts direkt schlafen, da es am nächsten Morgen früh los geht.
    Der Wecker klingelt um kurz vor 3.
    Dick eingepackt machen wir uns auf den Weg zum King Kong View Point um den Sonnenaufgang zu bewundern. Wir schließen uns für die Wanderung bei einer 3er Gruppe aus unserem Hostel an: zwei Schwestern aus Frankreich und ein Engländer. Gemeinsam gehts 2500m hoch. Schon während des Aufstiegs kann man das Morgenrot am Himmel sehen. Wirklich traumhaft schön. Nach 1 1/2h erreichen wir das Ziel und können in Ruhe durchatmen und die Morgenröte genießen bevor sich die Sonne zeigt. Ein wunderschöner und klarer Sonnenaufgang. Auf unserer rechten Seite kommt dann auch der Vulkan zum Vorschein- einfach unglaublich. Die Bilder können das alles gar nicht so einfangen, aber einen Eindruck geben sie auf jeden Fall.
    Das war mal ein perfekter und wunderschöner Start in den Tag.
    Wir verweilen noch ein bisschen am Aussichtspunkt und genießen den Panoramablick. Nach einem Heißgetränk, auf dem Berg ohne Sonne wars sehr kalt, begehen wir den Abstieg. Wir legen einige Pausen ein, da der Ausblick einfach toll ist.
    Nach einer Stärkung machen wir uns dann direkt auf zum Krater. Da wir aber keine 330000 Rupien Eintritt bezahlen wollen (das sind umgerechnet 40€) versuchen wir über einen Schleichweg auf eigene Faust und unentdeckt den Krater zu besteigen. Anfangs dachten wir, das ist nicht möglich, da wir einen Zaun entdeckten. Auch in den Reiseblogs klang unser Vorhaben illegal. Aber wie wir von Nahem und zu unser allem Erstaunen feststellten, waren der “Zaun“ nur ein paar Holzblöcke zwischen denen man ohne Probleme durchlaufen konnte. Wow das war ja einfach! Die Wanderung durch den “sea of sand“ (den schwarzen Sand des Vulkans) war beschwerlich aber gut machbar. Der Aufstieg auf den Krater war nochmals sehr kräftezehrend und die Beine taten nach der langen Fahrt, wo man sich ja nicht bewegt hat, sehr weh. Aber alle Strapazen haben sich gelohnt. Plötzlich stand man nämlich auf dem Krater des Vulkans und konnte in den “See“ schauen. Der Bromo hat keine Lava sondern Wasser aus dem Schwefel in Rauchschwaben aufsteigt. Es war super beeindruckend zu sehen, wie der Rauch aufstieg, das Wasser blubberte und es immer mal wieder große Rauchstöße gab. Auf dem Krater konnte man auch noch etwas herumlaufen, was ebenfalls super cool war.
    Ein einzigartiges und unvergessliches Erlebnis!
    Das erste Mal auf einem aktiven Vulkan- schon cool
    Read more

  • Day16

    Day 16: The Awful Road to Bromo

    July 1, 2016 in Indonesia ⋅ 🌫 18 °C

    Ugh, what a horrible day. Easily the worst we've had since leaving Sydney. To get to our destination of Cemoro Lawang on the rim of Bromo crater, we'd booked tickets for a 4-hour train ride to a city on the north coast called Probolinggo, where we'd have to catch a local bus to the bus station and then a "bemo" public bus the rest of the way. Bemos are like African public transport, in that they're just a minivan with 15 seats and won't leave the depot without a full load (or someone coughs up fares for the missing passengers).

    So we hit the road nice and early after a hotel breakfast, with a taxi to the train station around 7:45. Our train wasn't until 9 but people online suggest arriving an hour early to print your tickets etc. On arrival at the station, a nice young Indonesian girl helpfully informed us that the train was cancelled due to flooding. Shit.

    She suggested either catching the 10am train to Jember (a city about halfway), and then taking buses from there. We opted instead to take a coach from the nearby bus station which would go directly to Probolinggo.

    So we commandeered an Akso van nearby which is just a van with bench seats around the edge and headed to the bus terminal, which ended up being 100m from our hotel! Not the best use of 40 minutes but alas. At the bus station a few people shunted us around before we found the Probolinggo coach and hopped on.

    A guy sold us tickets as we climbed on, only for us to realise once the bus departed that he had scammed us! We'd both read about this earlier, but apparently it's a very common scam where someone will sell you a completely legit ticket, but at a grossly inflated price and pocket the difference. Since we were feeling a little lost and under pressure as the bus was leaving, we didn't realise it was happening until afterwards. He claimed the ticket was normally 80k each ($8 AUD), but today's price was 120k because it was the end of Ramadan and everything was busy. I don't know what the actual proper fare would be, but I'd guess around 60k rupiah, so we weren't out a huge amount of money, but still not a nice feeling! I should point out as well that the guy did this in front of the driver, the actual conductor and several passengers and nobody lifts a finger, they all just watch it happen and don't care. Apparently Indonesian bus trips are notorious for scams like this.

    The bus was only 1/3rd full but as we crawled along back roads for an hour people hopped on at various points. We then stopped randomly in some city for about 40 minutes with no obvious explanation! Another 20 minutes of crawling and then another random 20 minute break. At this point we'd barely even left Banyuwangi and I was wondering if we'd make Probolinggo by nightfall! The one thing guidebooks stress is that to get a bemo up to Mt Bromo, you need to arrive at Probolinggo before 4pm as after that you would struggle to find enough passengers to fill the bus.

    The bus crawled along further and got more and more crowded. Since it was sparse when we got one, Shandos was sitting about 2 rows behind me - we'd each taken a row of 3 seats; though why there were 3-seaters in the first place I'm not sure!

    I should mention at this point that the bus was clearly designed for Indonesians - my seat was far too narrow for me, and sitting in a normal upright position meant jamming my knees into the seat in front of me. Eventually I combined my bags onto the middle seat for a lady to sit down, then pulled down my hat low and pretended to sleep to avoid the inevitable. But finally a big group of young guys got on and it was standing room only - the conductor tapped me on the arm and physically dumped both my bags onto my lap. At this point I discovered the recliner on my seat was broken and stuck in the "full recline" position - I hadn't noticed earlier because I was sitting sideways to generate some legroom.

    Imagine a flight where you had to have all your luggage on your lap. Now reduce your seat width, bring the seat in front closer, shine a tropical sun through the window, and lock your seat on full recline for good measure. It was absolute torture, as i was almost completely stuck. Also it's a closed air conditioned bus and the driver alternates between smoking and talking on the phone. And every second time the bus stops, "musicians" jump on and start busking loudly in Indonesian.

    This was about 11am, and given the distance we'd travelled in 2.5 hours, the estimate of 6-7 hours to Probolinggo we'd been given seemed hilariously optimistic. But there I sat, hungry and thirsty by now, sweating like a Melbourne Cup winner and unable to move. I didn't even have Shandos for comfort as she was 3 rows behind me, so I had no idea if she was in a better or worse situation than me. This lasted about horrible 2 hours until Jember when most people got off the bus. We relaxed a little while the bus stopped at the terminal until there was a whole bunch of yelling and activity - turned out we needed to switch buses as well!

    Although this next bus was much older and lacked air con, it had open windows so air actually circulated, making it far more comfortable. No extra leg room though unfortunately! This bus was much less full thankfully, but we didn't make the same rookie mistake and this time sat at either end of a 3-seater and piled our bags in the middle.

    The new driver was a maniac, even by Indonesian standards, but it seemed much fewer people wanted to go between Jember and Probolinggo so we made pretty good time. Some of the scenery around here was quite nice too, with volcanoes shrouded in mist and fields of rice and other crops around. Also went through a torrential rainstorm which lasted an hour or so - if this is Java's dry season I'd hate to see the wet!

    Finally around 4:15pm we arrived in Probolinggo. We managed to find the bemo area pretty easily, but as expected there weren't any other people going to Bromo. We waited about half an hour before conceding defeat and hiring the whole van - $50 instead of $3.50 per head!!!!!

    This drive was quite exciting, as once we left town the road immediately began climbing sharply, and we drove straight back into the torrential rain we'd just left! Water was cascading down the road in a serious torrent, and at one point we got trapped behind a small car who'd gotten bogged in the flood waters. Our driver helped him out by driving his car out of the floodwaters, and got soaked for his trouble!

    Soon after this it got dark - here we're right on the eastern edge of the time zone which means it gets dark very early - and with the van's heavily tinted windows we couldn't really see anything, although we were aware of constant climbing and poorly maintained roads.

    Finally at 6:30pm in complete darkness and torrential rain we arrived at our hotel. Poorer, wiser, and very tired. Since this is just a tiny outpost of civilization on the edge of an active volcano, our room was very basic though the dining and common areas were nice - very rustic.

    As we hadn't eaten lunch we went straight for dinner in the hotel. Food was okay, though we were amused by people selling hats and trinkets knocking on the windows and waving! After dinner we realised it had stopped raining, so we had a brief look over the crater rim (our hotel is literally on the precipice!). Couldn't make out much on the darkness but the outlines of mountains were clearly visible.

    Retreated to our room since it's pretty cold at this altitude (2200m or so), and packed a few things for our hike tomorrow starting at 3am to watch the sunrise! Realised that to top off a really shitty day, I'd left my beloved Man United hat in the bemo. No chance of ever getting it back, as there's hundreds of bemos just like it. Decided to just give up on the whole day by going to bed at 8:30.
    Read more

You might also know this place by the following names:

Gunung Cemorolawang