Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 61

    Sea

    March 10, 2015 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 27 °C

    Heeeya!

    Another week passed by.. Time flies when having fun!!

    Zaterdag nam ik mij uitgebreid de tijd om te shoppen. Shoppen en mensjes kijken in Perth is zo leuk! Zondag ging ik naar mijn favoriete plekje: Cottesloe beach.

    I loveeeee the sea!
    The sea calms you down, gives you peace and makes you smile. The wind, the water and the smell of it gives me a joyfull feeling.
    The sea has its own will and is only controled by
    mother nature, the source of our excistence. The sea cools us down in summer and warms us up during winter. The sea is accesible for everybody, it doesn't rule people out. The beach and the sea make a place where all kinds of people get along with each other because they all want to enjoy the good things the sea can offer us: peace, warmth, strenght, relaxing and a terrific view.
    Why not look at the world as one magificant place that's created for all mankind? It brings all the stuff forward to stay alive.. Without nature's power we couldn't be alive. Why not appreciate that more often, instead of arguining about all kinds of stuff?
    Let's go back to basics! Enjoy the sun on your skin, the wind trough your hair, the sound of birds and the scent of flowers. See the world as one big place created for all of us and whom makes us capable of living each day to the fullest..

    With love ?
    Read more