Curiosities - only in JapanJuly 1, 2019 in Japan ⋅ ☁️ 23 °C
Japan is known around the world for a ton of original creations - here are a few that we encountered on this trip and found to be particularly memorable:
* Swirling “crystal ball” liquor
* 4L whisky jugs
* The nicest and most talented apple store staff!
* Pencils masquerading as pigs
* Meditation bowls with R-rated artwork
* Whole families decked out in the same fabric!
* Really cute towels... and well everything really
* Fried noodles in a hot dog bun
* Thriving fake food industry
* 10+ way pedestrian crossingRead more