Day One on the groundAugust 15, 2019 in the Netherlands ⋅ 🌧 20 °C
Didn't get much sleep last night, but had too busy a day ahead to dawdle. Fortunately the coffee here is *strong*-- almost like espresso. That plus a great toasted ham and cheese (Gouda?) sandwich and I powered on. By the end of the day I'd accomplished a lot!-- including buying a bike, my #1 priority for the day!
* enjoyed riding it back to hotel
* stopped to listen to a big band, broadcast on Facebook Live
* bought bike bags, my #2 priority, since I need to re pack everything and head out tomorrow
* went out under a full moon and heard a very good blue/funk band. Shot pics from nearby
* ate late night chicken shawarma for dinner
It was a good day...and long since I couldn't fall asleep till 3. Jet lag sucksRead more