Arzua and O Pedrouza - July 25-26July 26 in Spain
Tomorrow we walk into Santiago! Andy, Paul and Mirabelle are already there, and they are going to meet Alan, Paku, and me at the Cathedral ❤️. Being together with them at the end will be special.
Someone told me I couldn’t really prepare for what would happen on this journey, and she was right. This whole experience has totally surpassed my expectations. I can’t even put into words how amazing it has been. 💕
Highlights from this Stretch:
1. The beautiful farmland with the ridiculously tall corn
2. Renting a room for $50 and ending up with a whole 3 bedroom apartment! 😳😃
3. Dinner at Casa Chelo - Food cooked by grandmas 😋😋 and Paku posing with the grandmas. So good!
4. Dinner with Paku - When Paku gets into a town, he finds out where the best restaurant is and where the best wine is, then he lets us know. Thank you Paku!!!
5. Paku running into his friend from Luxembourg after not seeing him since early on in France!
6. Someone painted “I Will Walk 500 Miles” on a cement wall, so I figured that is the song for today’s video. 🙂
Santiago has been the goal for so long, and tomorrow we will be there. 🙂Read more