Day 6. O Coto to Boente 7.6 milesSeptember 13 in Spain ⋅ ☀️ 66 °F
1. Beautiful views
2. Small church along the way
3. Quick break which proved very difficult for me to get started again afterwards.
4. Cute pink car that was beside a small kiosk .
5. We went to an octopus restaurant. Yup, still don't like it. But had to order a small plate just to try.
6. Our 2 guides. Esther and Herman. The are so wonderful. Herman reminds me of my brother in law....he's calm and speaks English with a Spanish accent! They seem to anticipate your every need/want. Even arranging massages for us this evening!
7. The van/ bus meets us at check points. It's loaded with fruit snacks and water...also our suitcases
Another beautiful day of walking...so many pilgrims...today we finished 55.5% of The Way from Sarria to Santiago. Today was a lighter day walking but the last half proved to be exhausting for me! Our new Manor house is just out of the movies..once I get freshened up I will post more!Read more