First walking day. 8.4 milesSeptember 11 in Spain ⋅ ☁️ 52 °F
11. The beginning of the 8.4 miles. Stretching...
2. Our first stamps in our pilgrims passport.
All of the walkers are called pilgrims. And in order to receive the Compostela at the end we need to stamps in our passport each day .
3. Sometimes in order to use the bathroom along the way you need to buy a little something. Here is the almond butter cake that we cut into many bite size pieces to share!
4. Anita and I all smiles
5. As close to the running of the bulls as I care to get
6. These steps had me freaking out the entire day! Got to the top without a problem! 🤪😁👍
We are headed out in the bus for day 2 of our walk. This one is longer. About 11 miles. 🙏
There are 2 ladies with us in their 80s that are with us. What an inspiration!Read more