Satellite
  • Day 16

    Sea Day Vacay

    July 12, 2018, Tyrrhenian Sea ⋅ ☀️ 25 °C

    Nothing on the plan says Fid and I don't wake until 10:30, he was up until 2am - I woke to his clothes strewn all over the floor, sign of things to come.

    I've had people rave about Palo brunch for years but we never organised enough to book it, not this time! Scallops, Caviar, eggs Benedict julien, the salmon one? All delish! Our waiter gave us a story about how hot the hot Italian sausage pizza was, when he asked how hot I wanted it, the two bloody Mary's hadme tell him to make it through the roof, he did around just to get my reaction, it wasn't long before my foggy glasses rewarded him :) when booking they ask if you have any significant events, with our 21st anniversary a few days after we end I always now it on the booking, our waiter bought is a happy anniversary plate at the end of brunch, worked for our 21st and Mum & Dad's 50th.

    With barely anytime to digest this delicious brunch we're up at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for our last Princess makeover. Bux decides her last Princess will be Tiana, she looks amazing as ever. I can never resist bringing up photos of her first time on the Fantasy getting made up as Belle, still so pretty and cute. Watching her get made up next to a four year old only made me miss tiny Bux all the more.

    It's formal night, I taunt the family by threatening to wear shorts, then an afternoon in signals convinces me it's a winning idea that shouldn't change!

    Tomorrow will be a scorcher in Rome, we're looking at an hour or so train trip into town, so I book a transporter to take us in on some dodgy website, let's see what happens.

    The perfect sea day has to end with you all posted it and dead in bed, shattered we win!
    Read more