Guayaquil - Bus TerminalSeptember 25, 2016 in Ecuador ⋅ ☁️ 28 °C
Our last stop in Ecuador bevor it's already time to leave...
Unfortunately, our last day was not really enjoyable. Bevor leaving Ecuador, we both got bad diarroeah and had to throw up several times. Thanks god we stayed with Fernando and his lovely family who took care for us. Hopefully this will be the first and last time...
But bevor having an 9 hours busdrive, we would like to summ up our highlights of Ecuador:
- meeting my sister Patty after more than a year
- getting to know Fernando: my sisters ecuadorian boyfriend and best tour guide ever, who again and again surprised us with his enormous knowledge and contacts to visit hidden places (and of course getting to know his family!)
- that the weather can change within seconds from sunny to heavy rain or thick fog ("even google don't know what the weather is going to be")
- the variety of the ecuadorian landscape such as volcanoes, lagunes, mountains, rainforest, beaches, sea, fields, inca sites, waterfalls, islands and much more...
- our highely recomended places are definitely Volcano Cotopaxi, Lagune of Quilotoa, Baños, Galapagos Islands and Montañita
But now it's time to leave Ecuador and say hello to Peru! ;-)Read more