Satellite
  • Day 2

    Proper intro mates

    October 26, 2017 in the Netherlands ⋅ ⛅ 12 °C

    Hey friends, family, unknown stalkers,

    For my Master's degree and specialisation in Bioinformatics I'm going to Melbourne to do a six-month internship. On the 26th of oktober my journey to Melbourne has started and this is my first time I'm going away from home for a long time on my own. Well technically I'll not be alone, as one of my best friends Timon is also going in the same direction. Because I'm totally a virgin in freestyling in other continents for a long time, I wanted to share my experience with you guys.
    Ahhhwww... no not with you weird stalker.
    Sadly my experience will not be all parties, traveling through the whole country, catching dragons, going crazy and shit. Most of the time I will be that sad douche behind the computer from 9 till 5, but that doesn't stop me from having fun. I mean, come on, I can be quite an interesting person.. From time to time. So don't expect an update from me every day. But sometimes I will have something interesting to share, considering that my time here in Melbourne will be combined with several trips around Australia and in the end a trip to New Zealand.

    So stick around and don't fall asleep!

    Seriously don't....
    Read more