Satellite
  • Day 65

    Cooper Island, BVI

    December 21, 2016 in British Virgin Islands ⋅ 🌙 26 °C

    Christmas is coming and so are the crowds.

    Felicity has been safely dropped at the ferry and begins her five day voyage home. Glad that's not me! It's been great having her aboard despite the numerous cups of tea required throughout the day.

    We had a fantastic days diving the RMS Rhone, wreck on the western shore of Salt Island. It was a spectacle to behold. The ship has broken into four or five parts and contains numerous swim throughs. It is home to all kinds of coral and fish including the green sea turtle and many large lobster - luckily protected from their greatest predator (Scott) by national park regulations. To give you and idea of the size - the propellor is 18 feet in diameter! I'll get some go pro footage up when I can.

    Planning is now in full swing, as we nut out how to play Christmas, new year, guests and the remainder of our charter.

    In the undernews, the boys are diving 45 feet on a single breath. Scotty probably a little more. Soon we will be fish and never need land again...except for the wifi. Everybody loves a wifi party.
    Read more