HomeMay 17 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 57 °F
Tired but blessed! This has been the best trip of my lifetime! I will be internalizing all that I have seen and learned for many years to come.
Highpoints for me:
1) The boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. God reminded me He has been and will be with me in every storm of my life. He is my ship in rough waters. He commands the wind and the waves.
2) The Garden Tomb. I was overwhelmed by the love of God and Christ's sacrifice for me. No words can describe my deep sorrow and overwhelming gratefulness for God's gift of salvation.
Lowpoints for me:
1) The Bethlehem Nativity is more of a shrine than informational. It did not feel authentic.
2) David's Tomb was a shrine run by the Catholic Church. 1 Kings 2:10 places David's Tomb in the City of David and not where they claim.
3) Church of the Holy Sepulchre
Israel on the ground walking summary:
In the air summary:Read more