Satellite
  • Day7

    Home until tomorrow

    October 11, 2017 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 7 °C

    So, here's the current situation . . .

    Tomorrow we will be going to the airport for a second try. Both Brenda and I will be flying from Eugene to San Fran together (Econo Plus).

    We are leaving Eugene early enough to avoid the delay issue that we had today.

    When we get to SF Brenda has a First Class ticket on the 11pm flight. I am on Standby for a First Class ticket on that same flight. There is a seat available but "on hold" for some reason, so not sure how it's going to go.

    Best Case - We are both on the same flight and in First Class
    Second Best Case? - We are both on the same flight, Brenda in First Class, me . . . on the plane somewhere.
    Worst Case - Brenda takes the flight tomorrow in First Class and I take the next day's flight in First Class as well.

    Even the worst case is still better than the original option of waiting until SATURDAY to fly (which would put us in Sydney on Monday, missing about half of our time in Sydney).

    So, all we can do is hope for the best.

    Wish us luck! ~ David
    Read more