Satellite
  • Day 1

    Enoteca & Ristorante Cau Cila, Riomaggio

    May 18, 2017 in Italy ⋅ 🌙 18 °C

    Tuesday, June 6, 2017 - 1:00pm - Lunch
    The Liguria region can boast a well respectable tradition in the wine and food sector, thanks to the wholesome and genuine products of its land such as extra virgin olive oil, wine, fish, mussels, lemons, pesto (basil and garlic sauce), home made pasta and herbs.
    At Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italian delicacies are a must, and the “Dau Cila” Restaurant carries on high level home made cuisine with pride, passion, dedication and professionalism. Dau Cila proposes typical seafood and meat dishes from mediterranean cuisine through excellent ingredients, so that you will discover the unique flavour and good smell of this narrow land, kissed by the sun and caressed by the sea. Recently renovated, the Restaurant / Wine Cellar has a cosy structure with fine details. Table locations are chosen with care, in- and outdoor, just few steps away from the sea, Customers will find here the comfort and the relaxing athmosphere which is typical in a fine restaurant. Service is accurate and the restaurant staff is kind and always available for your requests. The faithful customers of Dau Cila come from Liguria, other Italian regions and especially from abroad, and this is a sign that Liguria’s cuisine and the dishes of the mediterranean cuisine are known and appreciated in the whole world. Moreover, they are recommended by nutritionists and alimentation experts.
    Read more