Satellit
Visa på kartan
  • Dag 4

    Why is there always a disappointment??

    19 november 2014, Caribbean Sea ⋅ 🌙 28 °C

    On the last trip on here which was the transatlantic we got to know the guest services manager, Samantha from Scotland, and she was telling us that she's on board for Christmas, and will miss things like Mr Kipling mince pies and Tunnocks tea cakes, among other things.
    We told her that we where all back on board this trip and that we'd bring her some of the home comforts she'd be missing.
    Anyway Sue being Sue when we got home, went out and bought loads of stuff for Sam, and as we where driving to Southampton there was no problem with weight.
    Anyway we get on board with all this stuff and asks guest services to let Sam know that we where on board and had some things for her.
    It took two trips to guest services and three days before she got in touch.
    When she did finally meet us it was just a quick thanks, and that was it, no mention of how much did she owe us or anything.
    Not that Sue wanted anything at all in payment, but it would have been nice if she'd offered.
    To top it all she never even came to the concierge lounge to have a drink and a chat with us.
    Then again the old Lancashire saying "there's nowt so queer as folk" has never been truer.
    Läs mer