Satellite
  • Day 254

    Update

    May 28, 2017 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    I'm doing good here. Living with roommates together is really good. Always someone home.!

    Work is also good. Currently installing egg handling machines so my line of work!

    Cause all my roommates do 4WD competitions. I went last weekend with Kim. She has a nice Nissan patrol v8. We went there Friday evening and there we met up with a bunch of people. Drinking beer around the fire.

    The next day there were some comps. How flexible the car is and driveability. That was okay to watch. But I wouldn't do that myself. And in the day everyone was drinking, even the drivers. When the night came a lot of people went 4wd on the tracks of the National park. My 4wd wouldn't be able to do most tracks so you actually need a high decent car. I went with someone else driving. He was driving with a beer in the hand. So weird. And driving so fast on 4wd tracks! About 50 until 60km/h. It was an awsome weekend and met a bunch of crazy people.

    With skydiving I got a few weeks ago my b-licence! Yeah! So now the fun actually starts!. This weekend I put an full face helmet on and a rel-suit (that's for relative flat work). It was so much better and it looked a lot cooler! Got 4 jumps in, 2x 3-way and 2x 4-way. I learned a lot and I was flying really good!
    Read more