Satellite
  • Day 1

    EXPLORING BEST OF BANGKOK RIVERSIDE

    July 3, 2018 in Thailand ⋅ ⛅ 31 °C

    Thailand’s thriving capital, Bangkok has countless number of things to and attractions on offer making it one of the most popular and most visited city of the world. Bangkok attractions are diverse and rich in experiences. From vibrant night scene to amazing restaurants, great Thai food, outstanding night markets, unique floating markets, magnificent religious temples, shrines and outstanding riverside beauty. Bangkok and its surroundings are full of beauty and great experiences. You can have a https://www.car4hires.com/Thailand/Airport/Bang… for travelling comfortably around as I did. Chao Phraya river is one of the major attractions of Bangkok and offers most scenic views in the city. You can find finest restaurants lining up to amazing views of bustling river, beautiful shrines reflecting in the water of river, water taxis ferrying commuters, historical landmarks reflecting and a lot more. Some of the must try riverside experiences in Bangkok are discussed here.

    RIVERSIDE ATTRACTIONS

    Riverside is one of the oldest parts of the city with home to loads of heritage places, religious temples and palaces. Taking a boat to stroll is a great experience away from Bangkok’s notorious traffic and enjoy the spectacular views of Bangkok from an unique angle.

    RIVERSIDE RESTAURANTS

    Some of the best restaurants of Bangkok are located on the riverside. Many hotels and restaurants situated on the riverside offers great treat for both eyes and taste buds. Their beautiful sitting arrangement is best designed for enjoying views while enjoying delicious food. Arun Residence Hotel, Sala Rattanakosh Eatery Bar, Steve cafe and cuisine, Le Normandie at Mandrin Oriental, Mei Jiang, Sala Rim Nam, Sheepshank Public House and Benihana.

    RIVERSIDE SHOPPING

    Bangkok shopping scenes are always unique and famous worldwide. Earlier only traditional markets are found on riverside but with advancement and modern world lifestyles markets has also changed. There are plenty of riverside markets where you can shop, drink, eat and party. Asiatique, Yodpiman River Walk, The Maharaj Mall, OP Place, Ta Tian Market and River city are one of the most popular riverside shopping options in Bangkok.

    RIVERSIDE NIGHTOUT

    An array of charming bars and restaurants overlooking the spectacular river with rich nightlife and party experiences are housed on the banks of Chayo Phraya river. Many sophisticated bars, live music venues, rooftop bars and river cruises are available in Bangkok.
    Read more