Satélite
Exibir no mapa
  • Dia 55

    Roads 1

    11 de novembro de 2022, Austrália ⋅ ☁️ 23 °C

    We’re on a mega road trip, so it makes sense I’ve taken lots of pics of the roads we’ve driven on, bumped over and in two cases speeded on!

    Some are long, some twisty, some green, some flat, some hilly, but most have been pretty empty, considering the number of roads and towns and kms we’ve travelled.

    The quality of the roads, has however, been poor especially in NSW and our trusty stead, Matty, has been ‘shaken, rattled and rolled’ as indeed so have we.

    There have been a number of floods recently (as well as the expected extreme heat) and we reckon some pot holes have been long term offenders, which have been patched over - badly. That and the types of vehicles constantly bumping over the tarmac, trucks, caravans, trailers, ‘over size’ rigs, road trains etc.

    There are constant road works everywhere - it must literally be a never ending task, with mega bucks involved.

    The odometer says we started at 56742 kms and at time of writing it says 62881 (and still a way to go before we hand in Matty’s keys 😕)

    In true geeky fashion, here are some road pics - part 2 to follow ➡️
    Leia mais