Satellite
  • Day 41

    München, Bavaria, Germany

    June 12, 2016 in Germany ⋅ ⛅ 17 °C

    Days 39-40: *this will be a boring post*

    With a stroke of whatever the opposite of luck is, it rained... HARD on our way to the train station. So all of our items that don't fit in our massive bags got fairly well soaked. ...the morning started out a little grumpy. The train ride was a short 2 hours then we were at it again. It was only lightly sprinkling on the way to our apartment, where we could drop our things and feel human again. But humans need food and one of us is a particularly large human who needs lots of it.

    We loaded up a cart at the grocery store, which is far from the norm, meaning we had to load up bags and carry them half a mile. With some food in our bellies, living in a swanky flat for a few days, we settled in. To be honest, where last night left off is exactly where all of today took over. Euro 2016 on the TV, rain outside, and constant eating. Let's just say we won't be losing any weight on this trip...

    We really just needed time to relax, reset, and get ready for the home stretch of our vacation. Munich has so much to offer and we are excited to get out there tomorrow!
    Read more