Satellite
  • Day 2

    Time to practice...and drink

    February 15, 2018 in Nepal ⋅ ⛅ 19 °C

    Mmm the first yoga lecture, 18 unknown people where some of them never practice yoga and some of them are also yoga instructors - difficult to set some middle level. But apparently it was good, everybody was happy so... And straight to the restaurant for breakfast! Well... It's terrible to go to small restaurant with huge group. We were eating for 2 hours! We had to wait so long! But as a reward - banana pancakes and masala tea, love it!
    After breakfast it was time to visit the local holy place Swayambhunath stupa. It's amazing place on the top of the hill, just check the pictures. I also refreshed my bargain skills and we had for 7 people from our group free entrance. bargaining is perfect sport for me!
    Aand we're hungry, again. So now to the city centre with line of 5 small cabs and directly to the garden restaurant. Such an amazing place! The only disadvantage is, again, the size of our group. We were waiting for the food for 3,5 hours.But nobody cares.
    We went to the city centre to do some shopping and it's time for welcome drink. I have to say, Budha bar in Kathmandu is one of the best bar I've ever been. Amazing mood, food, drinks, music, everything! What nobody expected was that we stay there for 5 hours and everybody will be dancing! And drinking so much. Actually we had to stop the party and take the people home because of tomorrow schedule. Such a big party Never happened before, my friend said...
    And as the perfect point in the end. We stopped 5 small cabs, took it and they were riding in one line on some secret road to our monastery and stopped perfectly on the point where we needed to - magical.
    So perfect day. But I'm quite getting worried if we'll be able to handle drinking every evening and waking up for a yoga lectures.
    Read more