Satellite
  • Day 12

    Simply amazing : Paradise Cave

    August 18, 2017 in Vietnam ⋅ ⛅ 28 °C

    New day new adventure. Today we visited the longest dry cave in the world. We left the hotel at 8:00 am after a sleepless night for Steffi since she found an information in her travel book 'Stefan Loose' that the Ho Chi Minh Highway is extremely dangerous. We decided to find it out on our own with a motorbike for 100.000 and in the end the street was excellent and the traffic was basically not existing.

    When we arrived at the caves we had to pay 250.000 VND each. 10 Euros are really expensive for Vietnam. But the money was worth it. After 570 meters walking up the hill we found our selves in front of the entrance to the cave that was discovered only 12 years ago in 2005.

    The atmosphere in there is amazing. A one of a kind experience one can not describe and one can not freeze in pictures. This was one of the most intense moments here in vietnam so far and therefore a MUST SEE in Vietnam!

    When we left the cave we saw that tourbusses over tourbusses where just arriving. So if you go there start between 7 and 8 in the morning by motorbike to get the best experience.
    Read more