Satellite
  • Day 145

    Day 143 Farewell Italy- Hello Spain!

    August 11, 2018 in Spain ⋅ ☀️ 27 °C

    Saturday 11/08/2018 (Day 56 SZ) Sono Apartmentos Avenida Els Tremolencs, 34, La Garriga, 08530, Spain

    Sadly we left Italy I have no doubt we will never be back, that makes me sad Italy 🇮🇹 is an unreal country to see.... I do find the people very, very difficult they aren’t very friendly, but the country is worth the pain of the rude people..that’s sad to say but so, so true.... so saying farewell, was hard!

    The trip across the border wasn’t anything special, but did not how bare it become after arriving in Spain. Nothing special to see as we really didn’t have time as it was a very long run today, the road side stops were very boring compared to the Italian or French ones... a lot of grape vines and olive trees seem to be the main produce, along. With some corn 🌽 and a few other crops... we arrived late arvo to a very nice looking Fairly new apartment complex, once inside it really as well set up very roomy with all the mode cons..... had great kitchen and washing machine aircon and Wi-Fi ticked all the boxes.... when we settled and headed out to find a supermarket we realised this apartment complex wasn’t anywhere near anything as such... no close restaurants or shops in fact it was in a very odd spot for a complex like it is... but we really didn’t need anything like a restaurant etc. it’s just if someone stayed here without the bits to cook with and no car they really would be up the creek so to speak...
    We found a Lidl and bought our needs had a quick drive around then back to cook dinner and do some much needed washing...
    Read more