Satellite
  • Day 1

    BEST THINGS TO DO IN KRABI

    June 14, 2018 in India ⋅ ☀️ 43 °C

    Krabi is an ideal holiday destination in Thailand for beautiful relaxing beach holiday. Island features spectacular scenery of both land and sea. More than 150 islands with stunning white sand beaches and striking turquoise waters, limestone cliffs and secluded coves are outstanding. Krabi is all in one destination with excellent food, vibrant nightlife, stunning beaches and abundance of interesting things to do. It is bit crowded in peak season so it is recommended to plan your trip and make bookings beforehand. I had a great experience of travelling in Krabi as I collected my https://www.car4hires.com/Thailand/Airport/Krab… drove directly to my beach resort and after 2-3 hours of relaxing and getting fresh I began my Krabi stroll. We were group of 4 looking forward to amazing delights of Krabi. From beach holiday to shopping and and enjoying delicious food Krabi has a lot. Some of the best things to do and places to visit in Krabi are shortlisted here.

    MUST VISITS

    Krabi is home to some of the most beautiful beaches of Thailand packed with countless number of activities such as kyaking, snorkelling, swimming and a lot more. Railay Beach and Caves, The Emerald Pool, Koh Poda, Koh Hong, Koh Tup, Koh Mor, Phi Phi Islands are some of the must visits in Krabi. Klong Thom Hot Springs is one of the must have experience in Krabi.

    MARKETS

    Krabi boasts with a provincial charm and so is its markets. You won’t find huge shopping malls or centres here but local markets filled with vendors and hawkers selling almost everything. Krabi Town Walking street, Ao Nang Walking street and Nopparat Thara Plaza are one of the must visit places for shopping.

    RESTAURATS

    Krabi has an array of good restaurants serving mouth watering Thai cuisine to international cuisines making dinning scene as eclectic as possible. From fine dinning to mid range choices ans street food, Krabi has everything in abundance. Whether to try sea food or fast food you will definitely ask for more. Some of the must try restaurants in Krabi are, Jennas Bistro and Wine, Gecko Cabane, Krua Thara, Chalita Cafe and Restaurant and Carnivore steak and Grill.
    Read more