Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 20–21

    Sea Days Back to New York

    October 25, 2018, North Atlantic Ocean ⋅ 🌧 23 °C

    Day 1
    -started the day with breakfast, followed by the rock climbing wall and then gym session
    -we then chilled by the pool for a little bit before heading in for lunch
    -during lunch we found out that there had been a medical emergency meaning we would be arriving in NYC about 5-7pm on Saturday!
    -so we made our way to the internet cafe which was offering free wifi to email Brayden to find a solution regarding our flight to Mexico (all whilst drinking away!)
    -we then went back to the pool and jumped in a hot tub where we met Anastasia (Russian girl who lives in Orlando) and then did a few shots with her before heading to the buffet for Italian night!
    -we then saw a battle of the sexes game show before seeing Burn the Floor which is a dancing show that was amazing!
    -we then went to Bliss for a 90s party that left a bit to be desired!

    Day 2
    -started breakfast then chilled by the pool for a little bit however it was quite cold so we didn't stay for long
    -we then went to the speigel tent where we played an escape room type game which was difficult but we got really close!
    -we then went to see the magican show which was a reveal secrets show where he showed the secrets behind some basic tricks
    -we then had some lunch before heading to the sports court to play some soccer and some basketball which was fun!
    -we then went to the gym before coming back for showers and then went down to the atrium bar for a few pre-dinner drinks
    -we had noodles for dinner and went back to the atrium bar where we met Joe and Kate from Jersey before going to the variety show which had comedy, singing and circ du solei - lots of fun!
    -after that we went to Bliss for the farewell party which had much better music than the night before
    -followed up with one last midnight stop at O'Sheehans!
    Read more