Satellite
  • Day 7

    Late start

    August 30, 2019 in Denmark ⋅ ☁️ 21 °C

    Off to a late start this morning. Relaxed over coffee and tried to bring some of Nanna’s plants back to life. She has been away and so has Stell so they were a bit thirsty.

    Left the house around 11am to Stella’s Uni to photocopy books for her studies.

    I’m wearing the comfy travel backpack so I look like a mature age student :)

    We had our packed lunch on a bench in the uni then walked by the little river into town.

    Stell showed me where her Dad used to live. 4 floor building and he was on the top floor. Most of the apartment building are 4 floors high.

    Then into a milk bar where Stell dropped off something she had sold on a site like eBay. Here they can drop sold items and pick up items in almost any shop. Doesn’t need to be in a postoffice or sent via post.

    Walked a bit in town. Cobblestones everywhere it’s so pretty. It’s just after 2pm so we pass by the Spanish steps and grab a seat by the river opposite the Australian bar hahaha and I have a wine and Stell a beer and we chat.

    4:30 we make our way to the bus stop. We have stayed a bit too long as we are going to Stell’s friends’ for dinner. Arrive at Nanna’s with 9 minutes to change and head back to the bus stop. Catch the right numbered bus but it’s going the opposite way to what we want. Good mistake as it takes us to a major road where we jump another bus which makes our commute only 10 minutes.

    Short walk to an apartment complex which is similar to Nanna’s 4 floors multiple buildings with parks in the middle of them.

    I meet Anders and Louise and their little one Liva.
    We chatted at their dining table for hours and had a fantastic night! Easy conversation and lots of laughs.

    Anders drove us home around 10pm which was lovely and off to bed for us.
    Read more