Satellite
  • Day 25

    Dinner

    May 25, 2019 in India ⋅ 🌧 17 °C

    What can I say.

    We decided we would have some alcohol with dinner. Guess what, it is "Dry Day" so we had water. Dinner was so so. The entree and mains came out together. Just as well we did not pre order dessert as well.
    By the time we had finished entree one of the mains was cold. We asked if they could heat it up and they obliged and reheated in the microwave located in the dry day bar. Then dessert came out. We had ordered vanilla ice cream and a banana fritter. The ice cream was for the fritter. The ice cream came out first and started melting while we waited for the fritter. Banana fritter then came out except it was a bowl of fruit covered in custard. The waiter said it was a banana fritter. John went to the manager who understood english a little better to sort out our order. The ice cream was nearly a puddle when the banana fritter finally arrived covered in chocolate sauce (not what we ordered) which was yum for me but not John. We poured the Ice cream over the fritter, it tasted Ok.

    Now back in our room to watch a movie
    Oops the power went out and the bed is so hard we may as well be on the floor.

    Come on tomorrow.
    Read more