Satelita
Pokaż na mapie
  • Dzień 5

    Last Day - Athens, Greece

    22 lutego 2023, Grecja ⋅ ☀️ 64 °F

    Well, our trip is near the end. We only have the travel home to go. As we sit here in the airport, we think back to the fun we had!

    I really hope that Adina enjoyed the trip! And that she found Greece to be as wonderful as I do!

    **Post Greece note: the Acropolis Hill Hotel was amazing! Stay there next time!

    ***CDG note: the Holiday Inn Express at the CDG was a quick train-to-walk away and it was really great!

    Here are some of our favorite things:

    Wines:
    Adina........................Nemea 2020 from Aivalia Winery (red)
    Mine..........................Rose Vogiatzis from Ktima Vogiatzis (rosé)

    Alcohol:
    Adina........................Mastic (ouzo was like medicine!)
    Mine..........................Mastic

    Dinners:
    Adina.........................Dinner the first night! She liked getting all the small plates and being able to share and try all kinds of new stuff!
    Mine.......................... probably the same for the same reason!

    Favorite New Dish:
    Adina........................ All the varieties of spinach pie!
    Mine.......................... Spicy Sausage Souvlaki

    Favorite Flavor Ice Cream:
    Adina......................... Baklava, but the coconut was really good. And the most unique was the chocolate orange cookie.
    Mine........................... Tiramisu and pistachio from Aegina

    Favorite Place We Went:
    Adina.......................... Hydra. It was so magical!
    Mine............................ The Acropolis overlook that I ran to everyday!

    Favorite Thing We Did:
    Adina.......................... The cruise to the islands! And learning about the culture because she lives learning, but she also liked the food tour. Now she can look for Greek wine at home and have something to base her decisions on!
    Mine............................ I liked the food tour. And exploring the Plaka even more!
    Czytaj więcej