Satellite
  • Day 46

    Before Leaving Yellowstone RV Resort

    July 12, 2018 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 77 °F

    Walking Rosie at sunset, a task we both enjoy, I decided to take a "loop" and walk out of the resort, east on the approach road, and "sneak" into the resort from the back side. I'll acknowledge that this "footprint" is for my recollection alone as I decided I needed some images and notes so when I'm sitting at home and no longer traveling, I really want to remember the beauty I've experienced.

    Frankly, this is a less than a high-quality RV park. HOWEVER, where it sits boggles the mind in beauty, majesty and subtleness in its incredible views. Maybe it's just that I haven't traveled the interior of the US that much (a bucket list I'm striving to resolve), but tonight, it struck me that I have rarely, if ever seen this kind of overwhelming beauty...just farmland, but what farmland. So meticulously cared for, the miles and miles of wheat (I assume) and miles and miles of incredible irrigation systems...

    So these pictures are for me and my memory, but I think anyone that really looks at them (zoom in, I recommend it) will see a small part of what I've experienced....
    Read more