Satellite
  • Day 55

    Clovelly/Bondi

    November 15, 2020 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 24 °C

    We woke up in the big amazing bed. If felt like I had it to myself. We had so much space it was a dream. And We had air con. Its the first time we have had it since we came here. We had such a nice sleep. And when we needed the bathroom we just had to take like 5 steps.
    When I woke i got a warm shower and it was beautiful so nice to even be able to wash my face with a face cloth. So nice to start off the day like that and then get dressed.
    Jake got his shower after me. We had a peppermint tea and went out for breakfast as we haven't bought anything in yet.
    We went to a cafe around the corner. Jake had a bacon and egg roll. I just had a hot chocolate as they didn't have anything gluten free.
    We then walked to the bus stop and got the bus to the Bondi markets. We had a look around and then got the bus back up to Bondi junction. Jake bought his garmen watch and then we went to the food court and got salads for lunch.
    We then went back to the apartment and relaxed for the evening. We had planned on making dinner but we couldn't get the cooker to start. We spent ages in contact with the agency that own the air b&b but they didn't know what was the issue. They said they could send someone over in the morning. So then we had to get takeaway so we got a thai delivered and afterwards realised they were located literally at the bottom of the stairs 😅 they probably thought we were so lazy!
    Read more