衛星
マップで表示する
  • 日7

    Heading to Rinku Town

    4月9日, 日本 ⋅ ☁️ 15 °C

    We checked-out our hotel and arrived to the Namba station by taxi. We did some shopping and lunch at Namba station. Symeon enjoyed the simple lunch.

    Then we went into the station and head to Rinku town by train. We want to take the 13:05 train and it will arrive Rinku town by 13:45. However, when we arrived, the train was the 12:05 train and it was 12:50 already. So we went back to the main floor of the station and checked with the officer and she said something happened and the train was suspended. We have to take the green line to the next station and transfer to the JR station.

    We transferred at the JR station, but there is no elevation. We have to carry all our luggage down the long stairs. There were lots of people with luggage waiting for train. Some of them were in a rush to go to the airport. After waiting a long time, there was a train coming and everyone tried to get onto the train.

    The train was packed of passengers and luggage. After got onto the train, we noticed that the train will separated into half; cart 1-4 will go to the airport and cart 5-8 will go to Wakayama. We were at cart 7 which means we have to move to the front of the train.

    When the train stop at the next station, everybody moved and ran into the front of the train. Everyone is running at the platform. Symeon followed me and screamed along. We finally boarded cart 3 and found a seat to sit down. However, more and more people boarded the train and it was very packed.

    The train finally arrived Rinku town but it was too packed and we were not able to get off. We eventually rode the train to the final stop at the airport and got off with everyone and rode another train back to Rinku town.
    もっと詳しく