Satellite
  • Day 4

    Day 4

    September 13, 2019 in Portugal ⋅ ☀️ 25 °C

    For our last Portugal day we decided to take the trains from Rossio Station to Sintra! If you have the Lisbon Card the trip is free!
    It takes 25 minute (more or less) to get to Sintra!
    Once there we bought a bus ticket valid all the long that gives you the chance to reach palazzo de Pena and then move to Cabo the Roca and Cascais! A perfect trip for one day!
    Unfortunately because a high fire risk the Palazzo’s Garden was closed and the queue for visit the inside was terrible! More than an our under a hot sun!
    Because of that we decided to see the Castle only from the street.
    We visited Sintra city center and we had a lovely lunch at tasca Saloia! Really nice
    In the early afternoon we moved to Cabo the Roca! If you love nature, cliffs, lighthouse and see you definitely have to come here!
    Our last stop was Cascais an unexpected beautiful sea town! We definitely fell in love!
    We went visited “Boca do inferno” and after taking some picture we decided to have dinner at 21 wine is food!
    The atmosphere was lovely and so was the food and the wine! Really recommended!
    We took the train to go back to Lisbon and we had our last romantic walk in this amazing city that has a special place in our heart!
    Read more