Satellite
Show on map
  • French Introduction

    October 2, 2021 in France ⋅ ☁️ 61 °F

    As we said goodbye to the North of Spain, the unknown parts of France await. We pack up again. Which might I add is down to a science now. Two backpacks to a minimum and everything else is in the boot of the car.
    And off we go. We have decided that what we both need is time to frolic in the French countryside. So we picked a place in THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. It was owned by an English family who were so accommodating. It was so calm we extended our stay two additional days. The only excitement was Michael (the owner of where we were staying) on his riding lawnmower on Sunday. He spotted us having a glass of wine as we overlooked the valley. He quickly abandoned the lawnmower like a drunk cowboy would his faithful horse and up and joined us. Apologizing the whole time for how pissed he was. And yes he was.
    Turned out to be a very entertaining evening with our hosts. We solved all that ails humanity.
    Other than walking, cooking, wine tasting, shopping for more food to cook and going to a brilliant farmer’s market, we just chilled. Michael and us.

    Whoops, I guess we did a quick stop off in Bordeaux (the city) on the way to the middle of nowhere. Caroline can give you all that.

    I’m on me holidays ☘️
    Read more