Satellite
  • Day 14

    Area 47 Austria

    July 2, 2018 in Switzerland ⋅ ☀️ 24 °C

    today was an awesome day. before i get into that ill say a few things while they are on my mind. "Ausfahrt" in germany, austria and Switzerland mean exit. (for a while there in germany we thot Ausfahrt was everywere 😂 like a town or something). another thing, you cant get a full cup of coffee over here, everywhere is 1/4 cup coffee and full cup phone. the traffic lights are directly beside you or directly above you, which is dumb, cuz you cant see them!
    ok back heaven, i mean... to area 47 adventure park. our options today, canyoning, white water rafting, caving, e dirtbikes, wakeboarding. we chose e dirtbikes and wakeboarding. both were awesome. we also gt entrance into the waterpark area. which was pretty amazing in itself. blob into a big pool, rock climbing and junping off into the water, tight rope, slides, and slip in slide ramp that launches you into the water and a slide you take a sled thing down and shoot across the water, trampolines, plateform jumps up to 10 meters high. the most fun ive ever had at a park by far! we were very sore and tired by the end of the day. had a couple well deserved local beers at the restaurant over the water park area and dinner.
    Read more