Uydu
Haritada göster
  • Gün 25

    Jaén

    13 Ekim 2022, Ispanya ⋅ ☀️ 26 °C

    We knew there was a bus running between Alcaudete and Jaén, but we weren't sure of the departure times. We were told there was no point going to the bus station, because it wasn't attended, and there was no information available.

    So we did a first: we booked a Blablacar. The driver, Carolina, is a nurse. She was driving to work in Jaén, and by chance, she lives just down the road from the hotel.

    She dropped us off near the hospital and we walked to our accommodation. We're staying at Pension la Florida 19. Comfortable, it was the only place that was available at a reasonable rate, as there are festivities in Jaén, and we booked too late.

    At 6 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, the Asociación Jacobea de Jaén opens its office at Calle Nuñez de Balboa 1. We met Jacinto and other members of the Asociación. Jacinto then showed us some parts of Jaén, commenting on the links to the Camino.

    By chance, Carles, who contributes to Gronze, is also walking the Camino Mozárabe, so we got to meet him.

    We ended in front of the cathedral, which we will visit tomorrow. We had a quick dinner at a restaurant close to the cathedral square.
    Okumaya devam et