Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Dubai Desert Safari

    October 22, 2022 in the United Arab Emirates ⋅ ☀️ 37 °C

    Dubai desert safari and BBQ in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve.

    No visit to the emirates is complete without spending some time discovering the beauty and tranquillity of the dunes.

    An entertaining guide picked us up in a four-wheel drive vehicle, the real adventure begins as soon as we reached the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve.

    We fealt our hearts racing on a thrilling dune drive. We had a very entertaining and funny driver who even played wild music during our adrenaline and energized ride.

    We soon reached a magical sunset stop just in time to snap photos with the unbeatable desert sunset as our backdrop.

    We then made our way to the Bedouin-style campsite, where we were greated with beverages.
    Greyling, Tarene and Madelei enjoyed a camel ride before we settled down for the BBQ.

    Our campsite was mesmerising, lit up by torches and beautiful night lights.

    Madelei and I got our hands painted by a professional henna artist to make the memories of this magical evening last even longer.

    After dinner we were entertained by a Tanoura dancer, Fire dancer and we also clapped along with the beautiful belly dancer.
    Read more