Satellite
  • Day 14

    Broken down ship

    January 18, 2019 in Puerto Rico ⋅ ⛅ 27 °C

    We didn't make it out of Puerto Rico. They are now flying in experts from America to fix the problem.

    So we get to stay in San Juan another day and a day is cut from Aruba as we were to spend two days there.

    Wish we had broken down in Barbados or Antigua.

    So after a sleep in I use the free wifi they gave consecutive cruisers to do the feedback survey to go through 1000 emails. With the little time I had left I managed to do some banking. Its been so difficult to get strong enough wifi to upload this blog and do any banking. Needless to say the survey didn't get done.

    Next I decide to go a shore as I am going mad couped up on this ship with its crap TV. If they had movies I would have been quite happy but I am not paying over $20 to watch a movie.

    Decide to go to the biggest shopping mall so that keeps me occupied for the rest of the day. Spying a Macdonalds I go in to get a chocolate milkshake which I am craving. But they don't do milkshakes!
    I cannot begin to explain my devastation on hearing this.

    Next I hit Walgreens for Pringles and Cadbury chocolate. Eat Cadbury's in one hit.

    Had to be back on ship by 6pm then more announcements that they are still working on the issue.

    I start to think about what I will do if the cruise is cancelled.

    Then I walk aimlessly around the ship.

    Eat ice cream.
    Read more