Satellite
Afficher sur la carte
  • Jour 4

    Day 3

    30 juillet 2023, Afrique du Sud ⋅ ☀️ 24 °C

    Day 3 is alway a little easier. Nkosie was up and out of the house for his morning run and loved it, down to the beach and back again.
    I waited in for the man that was delivering Den's bag (correction, family bag) from Durban airport. He arrived nice and early which made Den happy.
    To day we visit houses that we have already built and visit Siyabonga and his brothers house that Geoff and Ruth donated.
    The first house was the house that the April team built and they were so pleased to see us. Grandpa was still alive and well which was great to see and GoGo gave me a huge hug 🤗. It's warms the heart to see the families up lifted.
    The second house was the house that this group were supposed to build in 2020 but covid put a stop to that.
    I had printed and framed a photo of for the family to give to the Auntie. It was special this house has I had promised GoGo that I would build a house for her Grandchildren and the she passed away with Covid before it was possible. The house did get built and the promised did get kept. The photo had GoGo in it so the family were so happy.
    The 3rd house we visited was Siyabonga's house. Anybody who knows the foundation from the start know the journey of theses boys and the challenges they have faced. Today we visited the new house that had been built by our local builders and donated by Papa Smurf and Grandma Smurf, Geoff and Ruth.
    Jack one of the volunteers had brought a drone with him. So we took some amazing videos of the house and the area so Geoff and Ruth could see it.
    With the job completed. It was of to Hluhluwe to buy the boys the essentials, like plates, bowls and knifes and folks. Siya walk round the shop it was like supermarket sweep.....
    I said to Siya to slow down. His response was. "But Chrrrris I only see you once a year....😀
    En savoir plus