Uydu
Haritada göster
  • Gün 7

    Iguazu from Argentina

    7 Eylül 2023, Arjantin ⋅ 🌩️ 22 °C

    Devil's Throat was definitely the main attraction. But there is so much more here as well. Any one of these waterfalls in Australia would have people hiking for hours to see. Here there are over 200 and each as incredible as the next.

    Yesterday when we were on the Brazil side, I thought how much better could it actually get. There we were, seeing all the falls at the same time, I couldn't understand how standing on top of the falls would make them better. But I was so wrong, it was incredible to be up close to these falls. It's the low season at the moment so the number of people was very low, for large parts of the walk it was just Alex and I (our guide was a quick walker).

    There is a cute little train you catch to get it to the end of the park. It's a bit squishy first thing in the morning for those with big bums, but still a beautiful ride through the park.

    The upper trail takes you over the top of the waterfalls, then the lower tail is in the middle where you can get closer to the middle of the falls.

    We met many Coati, who's normal diet is berries, fruits and insects. However they have a preference for burgers and chips. And very naughty, yet pretty, birds.

    We couldn't ask for more perfect weather actually. Sure it was a little overcast, but that kept the heat down and great for photos without the sun getting in the way.

    A remarkable location, deserving it's right to be one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
    Okumaya devam et