Satelital
Mostrar en el mapa
  • Día 84

    Saturday, 07/15/23.

    15 de julio de 2023, Estados Unidos ⋅ ☀️ 64 °F

    Heading for Glazier shortly. 09:00. Still sleepy. I take the morning shift behind the wheel.
    Murauding mosquitos spoilt this camp. But supper was good and tasty.
    we all come in the municipal camp of Augusta montana. one thing about this whole track and it happened last year to was that we eat well at night right now I'm starting apart full of veggies with tikka masala a curry from the Punjab (India) excellent curry provided by a great chef who tutors the intern.
    have spent a most relaxing day just amazing around after we arrived here just after 11:00 this morning. we are outside of Augusta, Montana. so here we set as the sun sets virtually on a prairie with a rolling Hills Cross covered smoke around from a fire somewhere to the east and south of us but otherwise it's a beautiful of dry heat the felt is brown with patches of green - what I really expected from Montana and what probably is what Wyoming looks like when it's not that wet as it is now.
    We head for Glazier NP tomorrow. Only a 1 night stay at the moment.
    Almost sad to get internet access and so- called 'news'.
    Uploading this now - as access will be limited from the a. m.
    All the best, Jack + Connie.
    Leer más