Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 23

    São Paulo - Last CarnaLocura

    February 26, 2023 in Brazil ⋅ ☁️ 30 °C

    Last day of CarnaLocura unexpected and for this reason the most beautiful one...

    In the morning, after a rich and nice breakfast 🍳from Rodrigo, we go to Murumbì to hand back the keys of our loved Fiat Doblò 🚙... that's the only duty of the day before heading to the center to join our last Bloquihno (for this Carnaval 😆😏).
    The bloco starts at 11 from the center (plaça de la Republica) and it is called "Calor da Rua" 🔥... it is a mix of pop modern music and some more traditional. For most of us it is finally a good bloco experience with nice music, not too many people and genuine fun 😀 ❤. The vibes are really great, maybe even better than Rio (also in terms of safety).

    Of course it's not a complete Carnaval day and Bloco without a proper connection with locals 😆🤪... that's how I meet Ronny and his friend Ricardo 😋. Next is hanging out, having some caipirihnas at home, looking for a bloco of certain Daniela Mercury (no clue who she was 😂) and then sadly say goodbye (sadly yes, seemed to be a nice catch :P).

    In the afternoon we head I head back to Rodrigos to pack and spending the last few hours in São Paulo with him and Mariana 🫂👥Afterwards I head to Itaquera where Regi has kindly offered me a bed for my last night in São Paulo...

    Super nice and intense last day in São Paulo, very tired but fully happy and enriched from this experience... ❤

    I will miss this so much 😢 I know already...
    Read more