Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 42

    Hitchhiked 407km and white water rafting

    26 Februari 2020, Cabai ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    So the landscape we’ve been surrounded by the last days was always kind of hillish with mountain ranges and short grass. Now we got into vegetation!! We sat 2 hours in the back of a pick up, while driving the worst road you can imagine. To our right and left there are high mountains covered in green trying to reach the clouds that are mystically wrapped around their tops.
    It was fun, even though it was super cold after a while. But it definitely was an adventure!
    In La Junta we had breakfast and then we went on to villa Santa Lucia to hitchhike to Futaleufú.

    Futaleufú reminded me a bit of Pucón. It is very touristy but not too touristy, so that there is still a nice atmosphere. We decided on doing a full tour rafting tour, because apparently Futaleufú is one of the best places in South America to do white water rafting. And it truly is! I can confirm now! We had so much fun and also our group in our boat and the guide was perfect! We had so much fun going through the rapids and the water splashing on all sides! We were even allowed to go swimming and one rapid we were allowed to swim as there are no stones. Also we jumped off a 4m altitude cliff! It was so so so much fun!! One of the best days!
    Baca selengkapnya