Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    Osaka Universal Studios - Day 3 ๐ŸŒŽ

    September 12, 2023 in Japan โ‹… โ˜๏ธ 29 ยฐC

    Today we had tickets to go to Universal Studios Japan! We were so excited since many of us have never been to Universal Studios, plus the Japanese one is most famous for their Super Nintendo themed section and their Harry Potter section! ๐ŸŽฎ
    We started the day bright and early, headed over to Super Nintendo World first, since we had express passes for the park! We were pretty lucky since we were able to get express pass tickets for our day and they’re usually sold out really quickly! ๐Ÿ˜„ it allowed us to go into the Super Nintendo World with a timed entry (meaning we had to enter during the time they provided us). The express pass also allowed us to enter the Harry Potter world with a timed entry too!
    My friends (Farheen, Maya) and I got special themed headbands (I got snoopy a headband), Maya got Mario mushroom earrings, while Farheen got a Mario mushroom headband. ๐Ÿ„
    We also paid to get cute professional photography in front of the Super Nintendo World entrance.
    With our express pass, it got us through quite a few rides. The first was Mario Kart: Koopa’s Challenge - it was a 4D type of ride where you wear special glasses that projects enemies/items in front of you and you’re supposed to shoot them down in your cart (smaller rollercoaster). This was a fun and chill ride! ๐ŸŽ๏ธ The next ride we decided to go on was the Jurassic Park’s Flying Dinosaur! All of us were eyeing it since it was a pretty big roller coaster! I loved this one! Probably my favourite ride so far! ๐ŸŽข We checked our schedule and decided to go on the 4D Spider Man ride since the Jurassic Park: The Ride was closed for the month. This ride is similar to the Mario Cart Race. Farheen also bought the photo that they took of us on the ride and it was so funny seeing how immersed we got in the show! ๐Ÿ˜‚ We had a lot of time to kill after this ride since our entry into Harry Potter World wasn’t until 7pm. We decided to go for a quick lunch (we just got pizza with drinks, very expensive but what do you expect when you go to an amusement park ๐Ÿ˜…). We walked over to a Jujitsu Kaisen 3D film that maya wanted to watch, it was pretty cool but we couldn’t really understand since 1) I didn’t know what the show was about and 2) it was all in Japanese so we had no idea what they were saying ๐Ÿ˜‚. We walked back to the Minions area we saw before and got some Minion themed snacks (I got a banana ice cream sandwich, Nipa got a chestnut dessert sandwich and Farheen and Yebin both got shaved ice drinks. It was so cute! ๐Ÿฅฐ Since we still had time before our last section, we decided to line up for one more rollercoaster, The Dream. This one we didn’t have an express pass for, so we had to line up with everyone else and it took us about 1.5 hrs to get on. It was crazy hot this day so we were all sweating hard! ๐Ÿฅต There were to options for this ride, you could either go normally forward, or there was a cart that takes you on the same track but backwards! We decided on the backwards one cause why not ๐Ÿ˜‚. It was so much fun! Plus the sun was just setting so the views were amazing!
    By the time we left the ride, the sun was nearly set and the park started to have spooky vibes for Halloween! In the evening, the streets were full of those volunteers/workers that dressed upon costumes and scared people! It was so cool!
    We walked over to the Harry Potter World and wow it was amazing at night! ๐Ÿคฉ They had a mini hogsmead when you first walk in and they all these little shops you could buy merch or themed snacks! They even had butterbeer for sale, we got some but I only had a sip since it was a bit sweet for me ๐Ÿ˜…. We went to our final ride called Harry Potter the Forbidden Journey, near Hogwarts. It was pretty scary since there was a whole section of spiders, omg yuck! ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ Sadly Jen got motion sick on this ride (she ate a snack before the ride and she didn’t feel well after). So we took it slow after and just rested for about 30 mins. We left the park and it was so crowded. ๐ŸšŠ
    We just grabbed a quick dinner at 7/11 before heading back to the hotel to pack out stuff!
    Read more