Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    Another day

    November 19, 2023 in Scotland ⋅ ☁️ 11 °C

    Good morning sunshine! With a little less of a sleep in yet still a good sleep, I woke up and read my book for a little bit. With still plenty time on the clock, we had planned to meet up at the Deps house at 9:30. Getting there a little earlier than expected, Asher, Dan and Nicola were still on their run, their 13 mile run.

    Just a little while later, they arrived back. That's when me, Ruby, and Dad walked to a little nice coffee shop called the milkman, where we each had something to drink. Meeting the others at Dean's village, we wandered around for a good part of the day till we ended up at a Sainsbury's Local, a supermarket. Something really cool in these particular markets is a meal deal, which is where you can choose from a variety of things part of a meal, snack, drink, and dessert, all for 12 pounds. We all made our own meal and headed off to the botanical gardens, where we are our food.

    Walking back to our apartments, we had a bit of a rest and then me and Dad went to Carlton hill, another view of Edinburgh. Showing the Deps our house afterwards, we all headed to an Italian for dinner, where we had a nice selection of things. I had a lovely pasta but it was super filling.
    Read more